I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

*falls over*

It's been a long week, people. I had a jillion cakes to do - which was great but tiring as I was worried they would not all work out (they did! YAY!), plus it was the start of my most favourite holiday of all (Hannukah), which meant cooking and shmoozing and cooking and shmoozing and in general I'm just feeling beat. So this short blog post is to say, as far as I am concerned, this is one of the coolest things I've seen in ages (well, from a chocolate point of view, anyway!) Seriously, it's ALL chocolate. Not a fish in sight. Gotta love that - pure chocolate genius!
______________
And I'm kinda peeved that my request for a shout out (see below post) went unanswered except by one totally cool chick in Las Vegas. What's up with the rest of you?!?!?! Should I be insulted?

No comments: