I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just when you're reaching for the bottle...

You get an email like this from a friend:

"...I have always been in awe of your strength, commitment, organisational skills and ability to be able to do what seems like 15 things at once!! You are an amazing woman and I do not say things like this lightly nor directly to the person – if the truth be known. So yes, you bake cakes for living, but by doing that you also help people to celebrate all the good things in life, so YEAH YOU!!!

Your very proud friend,

Friend."

Well, sheesh! That's WAY better than any visualisation, don't you think?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a wonderful friend you have!
:)

Robin said...

What a lovely note, and what a treasure of a friend to send it when it was needed.