I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Slowing Down

Stuff I did today, in no particular order:

  • Apply stage make up to DD2 for her ballet concert,
  • Watch DS play basketball (who knew my kid could hustle so well down that court?),
  • Clean up yet another flood at the shop, this time somewhere totally different to the other two floods I cleaned up this week,
  • Drove well over a hundred kilometres,
  • Made lunch for my family,
  • Apply DD2's stage make up again (for concert two),
  • Answered work emails,
  • Answered work calls,
  • Will sort out some sort of dinner for all and sundry (but I probably won't cook it),
  • Put on three loads of laundry,
  • Did several bits of washing up and putting away,
  • Sorted out some mail,
  • Delivered 4 orders,
  • Folded two loads of laundry,
  • ...and probably some other stuff I have yet to do (it's only 2:30pm as I write this.)

Somehow I think this whole "slowing down" thing might be just *wee* bit harder to do than I thought.

No comments: