I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Home

I love to travel.

I love everything about it. Getting new clothes, buying lollies at the last minute, picking up $35 worth of trashy magazines at the airport, not sleeping well the night before, filling in the little green departure cards (why are they always green?)...I just love everything about travel. Even airplane food with it's cute compartments and itty bitty sachets of salt.

What I love most about travel - is coming home to my own bed and especially my own shower.

Never was this more true than after a week of being stuck on a tropical island which has no running water for 3 days.

Oh, yes. There is a reason why I now lovingly refer to it as "our week in Helluatu."

Not the vacation I dreamed about...but definitely the vacation worth blogging about.

More soon.

No comments: