I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Wednesday, May 3, 2006

C25K Week One

The good news: Both DH and I have made it through all 3 workouts of week one of the couch to 5K program.
The bad news: I run slower than most people walk, and DH is sure that I am doing this to try and kill him.
We've since decided to repeat the Week One workouts until such time as we are both comfortable with it. Having been out of fitness action for so long, it's much harder to do than I remembered. I find I have one bad workout, then a GREAT one, and then one like today which is laughable. My recovery time is brilliant, so I've just got to work on lengthening my stride and putting more power into the runs. DH has to work on actually making it through the runs (without stopping early). So those are our goals for the next set. Watch this space!

No comments: