I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Sunday, June 4, 2006

Repopulation

We re-filled our fish tank today, because of the 7 goldfish we started with in January, we now only have 2 left, may the other 5 R.I.P. So, respectively, here are the new members of the family:

My fish: Almost entirely white but with bright orange "lips" - it looks like she's wearing the latest shade in smudge proof lipstick. The Estee Lauder of the fish world, this one's name is "Lippy." (Aussie slang for lipstick.)
DH's Fish: A seriously mo-fo-bugly oogly eyed black fish named "Googly Eyes."
DD#1's fish: Standard issue gold fish named "Silver and Gold."
DS's Fish: A very strange, slightly neurotic silvery small fish who darts about like he's having a serious anxiety attack. His name is "Mister Head Bone" ....don't ask me why. Small children are strange beings.
DD#2's fish: Another standard issue goldfish, who went from being called "Purpley" to now being called "Goldy." By next week she'll be renamed again, so watch this space!

All of the above are joined by the two original fish whose names I've forgotten, and 3 very small snails. The 2 bigger snails were observed, ahem, getting it on earlier this afternoon. Strangely it's the first time I considered the concept of snails doing the horizontal tango, or in their case, the squishy dance.

....and who says my life is boring?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»