I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Housekeeping

For those who know me IRL and those who don't:

1. My mobile phone got stolen last night. If I haven't emailed you already, can you email me and tell me your contact details? I'm clueless as I stopped using a phone book years ago and stupidly stored it on my SIM card, which is now in the hands of some asshole criminal.

2. The sourdough starter failed to start, so we're starting again with the starter. (Okay, I totally love that sentence.) The six-day bread has now extended into 9 day bread. It WILL get baked. It WILL.

3. My sister, BIL, and my gorgeous nieces and nephew arrive next week for a 12 day visit, so I'm doing lots of posting now to keep everyone happy. Don't be surprised if I disappear while they are here.

4. I got an A on everything I've handed in for the year thus far (!!), aced the various exams, and I've just got ONE more test left (on Thursday.) Yeee-haw!

- emzee

No comments: