I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dear readers,

This is DH writing to let you know that due to a major storm this afternoon, the phone service at home is out of action. This means that Michelle is unable to login and delight you all with her witty banter and sophisticated repartee, and I have been asked to login from work and let you know that she will return as soon as the phone company repairs the line (or she finds out my laptop has a wireless broadband modem).

Thank you. We will shortly return you to your regularly scheduled program.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Excuses, excuses. There had better be a blog post awaiting me to read over my coffee in the morning. OR ELSE! See Em? This is why you don't live in crappy Melbourne!

Regards, you un-storm-affected Gold Coast IBFF. (Is un-storm-affected even a word?)

M.B. said...

Well there goes my day, right down the tubes. Note: It is 11:59 pm here.

Thanks for letting us know, Michelle's husband. :)

emzeegee & the hungry three said...

I have two fans! YAY! I can now die happy.