I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Some People Use Vodka

"How do you cope?" is the question I get asked most often. Most people cannot fathom half of the crap I fit into my life (let alone the trio). Truth is, I cope by trying not to sweat the small stuff, employing some good parenting ideas, being a generally lazy person (and hence looking for shortcuts everywhere) and enjoying chocolate.

This month is National Blog Posting Month, where bloggers attempt to write a post every day for all of November. I managed it last year (go on, check out the archives) and I'm going to give it a red hot go again this year. There is no official theme to the event, but I'm giving myself a theme - coping. In other words, I'm going to spend 30 days telling you how I cope with it all - so you can expect some random odes to ice cream, some decent family recipes, some general stuff about the madness of my life. I know, this theme is really no different to my usual blogging, but by giving it an official theme I feel somehow all grown up. AND being bound by the NaBloPoMo rules, I'll actually get some blogging done... instead of my usual sitting here and wondering what the hell to write about.

So, onwards to NaBloPoMo. As per normal, suggested topics, recipe requests, and general name calling all encouraged and appreciated.

4 comments:

LSM said...

Just stopped by via the NaBloPoMo blogroll. Good luck this year. I'm jumping in too after taking a break in 2008.

Jenny said...

Me too, found you via NaBloPoMo - and I'm looking forward to watching your progress this month!

party said...

Yesterday i did my first blog post... and its so interesting but little be scary...

emzeegee & the hungry three said...

Welcome to my new readers! :) Here's hoping I don't bore the pants off of you.... yep, there I am setting the bar nice and low!