I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Teacher Conferences

Dear SSOTH,

Next time, I'm totally not bothering to show up. I know my kids are awesome, and do not need to travel 30 minutes (an hour for DH) in peak traffic to hear you tell me my kids rock. Furthermore, all of you giving me the freakin' "poor you triplet mother" shtick is getting really, really OLD. And while I'm on the topic, I get it that you only have 15 minutes per parent - so if you're limited on time, instead of staring pointedly at the clock and being kinda rude about it - just email me to tell me they're awesome.

Signed,

Not Sure Why I Bothered To Go When I Knew It Would Just Lead To A Blog Post

No comments: