I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Not Fair

When I was a kid I wanted to marry this guy... even though he was much older than I was. Now he's gone and ruined my fantasy because he married someone who is 25 years old. That's right, 5 years YOUNGER than I am. *sigh* Sometimes life is just not fair. Okay, so he's fatter and balder and has had a few trips to rehab...but at the end of the day, he still rocks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, I finally logged on! And I was rewarded by reading a post about Billy Joel. I too had a huge crush on him. As a matter of fact, one of the highlights of my life was seeing him in concert in Madison Square Garden while eating Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Ahhh, memories.

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Oh man, you and I are the same person...I was sooo in love with him!
I just wish I had been his daughters friend, so maybe he would have married me!!!