I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

BIRTHDAY!

It's my birthday.

It's also Christmas Day.

What the hell are you doing reading this blog when you should be either sending me presents or unwrapping some of your own? (Although heaven knows why you deserve any, it's not like you gave birth to the man himself or anything.)

Go on. GO! Piss off and go hang out with some humans!

(please.)
(more blogging coming soon, I promise.)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Just wondering, if I have read this on the 26th, does that mean I still have to "Piss off and hang out with some humans"? Cause we are flooded in our house, and I am sick of the humans I have no choice but to spend my time with.

emzeegee & the hungry three said...

STILL flooded? Where do you live, the Mekong Delta?! :)

Maybe for Xmas I should get you a shovel (or a tractor) to get out of that mess. :)

M

Danielle said...

Yep. Still flooded. Six times since September. Queensland offically sucks.