I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Got Nothin'

...to blog about. I even asked DH for some topics and all he had to say was, "I don't know! Pets? Trains? Books?" and then he sort of looked around helplessly as if to say, "What do I know from this blogging madness?"

Yeah, that's really helpful. I know I have some unfinished business of topics you all suggested which I have yet to get to (including a rather difficult marriage of mother in laws and men in bed together) but I just don't feel like tackling those topics tonight.

So - forgive me this non-post and let me get back to you all tomorrow, when hopefully inspiration will have struck. If not, well, I might be forced to take more photos and post them (and not delete them.) Now there's a scary thought!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Would LOVE to hear your version of the dance concert, and perhaps even the story of your friend with the kidney...if he agreed to you telling it that is! There you go...two days of posts for you!

You do realise National "You are a ho" Month (I only remember the "OH" sound, ok?) is now up? Loving you just a bit more for keeping the daily updates going....