I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Today They Are Five


It's the trio's birthday today - five years old! One wonders how DH and I survived this - the noise, the mess, the chaos, the three-heads-are-better-than-one schemes. People often ask me how we cope, with three kids to look after. The reality of it is we cope because we have to - if I let them rule the roost, imagine the mess ! However the truth of it is we cope by maintaining our sense of humour and enjoying each step of the way from the ridiculous to the sublime. Thanks, trio, for reminding me every day that one should laugh at the small stuff, and call the fire brigade for the big stuff. Dad and I love you more than your five-year-old selves could truly understand.

No comments: