I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Gluttons for punishment

On Friday DH* and I are starting training for a 5K run. I've done this previously - when I lost all that glorious weight, I did this same program - the Couch to 5 K previously and it was a great introduction to running. Given that I've returned to my former not-so-glory, I've decided it's time to get back on those roads and back to my slimmer self. Strangely, even though I've been big my whole life, looking in the mirror now is very odd. I got USED TO my slim self, so now my fat self feels like someone else. What a wonderful thing, and a great motivator. Anyway, I'll keep you posted but in the meantime, those in Melbourne should keep an eye out for my gorgeous self pounding the pavement!
DH = Dear Husband...unless he pisses me off, in which case he's a ...you work it out.

No comments: