I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Step Back In Time

Recently I got invited to my JUNIOR high school reunion. It's fair to say that, for me, junior high was marginally more bearable than high school. Still, I'm not sure how much I want to go back into the world of really hideous gym shorts and big hair. In any case the really fun part about it is seeing what happened to my old teachers, the ones who were truly inspirational at the time. Connecting with old friends, seeing how we all changed - and discovering that I went to high school with DJ AM. Who by the way was an annoying little git back then. So anyway, it's nice to walk down the halls of junior high memory lane and look back fondly at those years...

Who am I kidding? The fun part is trawling through the others who have signed up and seeing just how many skinny, popular bitches are now in their mid-thirties and SINGLE. Ha! Guess which fat, unnaturally tall and not-so-popular person is loving the karma?!

No comments: