I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Zombie Chicken Award

Lisa over at Lisa Wants The Floor recently awarded me the Zombie Chicken Award!

Officially I got this little beauty for this reason:

THE ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."

....and unofficially, I got it because I'm sarcastic and she is too. Sarcastic? Me? *looks around innocently*

I'm paying a zombie chicken forward to the following five bloggers:

1. Robin at Around the Island... because I like seeing her lovely photos, hearing about her home, and in general it's just nice reading.

2. Natalie at Just Gotta Hang On... because she's brave enough to video blog, and I just like her and so you should, too.

3. Joy the Baker... food, photos and a sense of humour. My kind of chick.

4. Amanda at Is This Thing On? for lovely food and words blogging but especially posting the cat on the sled cookie.

5. And lastly, I'm awarding this blogger, for finally succumbing to "...that whole blogging thing." I think she should blog more often, so I'm sending all of you over there to exert some influence. (Poppet's Mum, don't tell her! She'll kill me if she knew I "outed" her. Pretend you don't know.)

5 comments:

ramona said...

As someone who has had the privilege of baking a zombie chicken birthday cake, I want to be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!

:D

Anonymous said...

love these new-to-me blogs. I tried to leave a comment at number 5's blog but could't as I dont have a blog. Would love to say that I enjoyed her perspective as a teacher and look forward to more posts!

Natalee said...

Awww...feeling the love over here! Thanks!

emzeegee & the hungry three said...

Okay Ramona, I've got to see that cake, RIGHT NOW. Come on, send me a pic or I'll start to get *really* annoying!! :)

Anon - I've forwarded your message onto the Neighbour's Wife, let's see if she replies or not. :)

And Nat - someday we'll do coffee, I swear!

M

Robin said...

What a lovely surprise, thank you so much.