I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Guest Blog

At last!  The power to say what *I* think!

Oh the heady joy ...

You see dear reader, Emzeegee is not infallible after all and as she drifted off into the arms of Morpheous (i.e. sleep) cried out, "I forgot to blog today!".

Today has been a very full and even stressful day for Emzee, and the discipline of blogging just slipped through the cracks. That left it all up to me, her faithful companion Tonto to jump into the saddle and dash to the deadline.

I'm still not entirely sure what this will be about, but I'm tap-tapping away with one eye on the telly and one on the time; got to get this in before midnight you know!

This weekend is going to be very busy for all at Emzeegee Manor; DD1 is off to a Guides camp, DS has his regular basketball match, DD2 has dance, and the two of us have a 60th birthday lunch that will take us out of town whilst all of the above are occurring. This requires some logistical planning and mobilising the beloved Uncle taxi company. On top of this Emzeegee is short handed in the shop and has a large order book for this weekend.

It's no wonder that she just forgot her sacred mission to blog every day this month.

So here I am, DH, making sure that she does not fail. Ah, I see that time is running out and I must post this or miss that damned deadline and  I still haven't let you know what I really think ...

Bugger.


No comments: