I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wednesday Entertainment

This video clip is hilarious - I mean, who thinks of these things? The scary thing is apparently this really works...and if DH lets me I might give it a whirl this weekend. I'm sure the kids would have fun with it but I'm not so sure DH would be impressed with my wasting his precious Pepsi Max. The video reminds me of that show "Mythbusters" where they test some common scientifc theories and urban legends to see if they are truly possible or not. It amazes me what lengths these guys go to, just to prove (or disprove!) a point. I think they've got far too much time on their hands...and in two days, so will I! I've got 2 shifts left at my current job and then I get the WHOLE weekend off. I think it's only the second time in a year or so that I've had both Saturday and Sunday off. My plans include being indulgent and sleeping in A LOT, reading the paper on BOTH days, and annoying the heck out of DH and kidlets by being in their way. Ahh, paradise....

No comments: