I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Saturday, July 8, 2006

...and another skill I lack

Pulling teeth. DD#1 has a very loose tooth which needs to be pulled out - because since it's just kinda hanging there, it's hurting her and annoying her and basically a cause for much whining and carrying on. I need to just push it out. I really do. But I can't. The idea of doing that not only gives me the goose bumps, but it quite literally makes me want to hurl. I tried to do it a few minutes ago and because I'm so freakin' stressed out over it all, I couldn't do it. All I did was succeed in upsetting her further and making myself nauseous. Now I want to go and throw up - literally - and it's going to take a bit of time before I return to normal. Ick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need someone with dental skills... unfortunately my training stops at the gumline

JW