I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Monday, August 14, 2006

One of those email thingies

I got this via email recently. You're supposed to fill it out and forward it to a bunch o' people and annoy them to do it too. I'm just filling it out here instead. Feel free to reply with your own answers.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Pizza dough maker
2. Gas crisis hotline person
3. University student services flunkey
4. Pastry chef

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Mary Poppins
2. Sound of Music
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. The Party

C) Four places you have lived:
1. Los Angeles California
2. Denver Colorado
3. Melbourne Australia
4. Burlington Vermont

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Project Runway
3. The House of Tiny Tearaways
4. Grey's Anatomy (which replaced ER, which has gone to pot)

E) Four favorite places I have been on vacation:
1. York, UK
2. Hawaii with Traci in 12th grade
3. My parents house in Baja Mexico
4. Haven't been there yet, but wherever Lummox and I are
going for our 35th birthdays

F) Web sites I visit daily (or almost daily):
1. Hotmail
2. INCIID
3. Motherhood Uncensored
4. Dad Gone Mad

G) Four of my favorite foods (again, only four???):
1. Bread
2. Thai
3. Bread
4. Ice Cream

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With Lummox in LA, eating and drinking too much and
laughing lots
2. At a gym losing some weight
3. With DH in Adelaide
4. On holiday already! (see my bragging post below)

No comments: