I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Because I'm Special, and I Deserve It

Welcome one and all to the new look emzeegee & the hungry three! Rebecca at Artistree Designs shmick'd this baby up for me, and I have to say I am loving it. Sassy, fun, gorgeous, and all about kids and food...oh, wait, that's ME! The blog redesign was a gift to myself - having decided not to close it down, it was time for a bit of a facelift. Editor in chief is also undergoing a bit of a facelift, with a brand spanking new gym membership (already well worn) and house renovations mere weeks away. It's all happening, people. Stay tuned.

8 comments:

DH said...

Yes you do deserve it. Yay!

Laura said...

I really like it!

Jen Jen in Jakarta, Indonesia said...

Looks great!

the baker's wife said...

Whoa, this is great! The photos totally do it. Ace! Very fresh.

Weinraub Family said...

OMG, I LOVE your new page. I thought something was up with my computer when I clicked on "my favorites".

And woo hoo on the gym membership!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, absolutely love it - didn't know you had been thinking about ditching the idea.
That photo of the kids is absolutely gorgeous. x
-Ruby

Christine said...

I absolutely love the new look! And I enjoy reading about your family, so I'm glad you're sticking with it!

-Christine

Chelley said...

Oh this blog is you!!


All over!!!!


Fantastic....