I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Because I'm Special, and I Deserve It

Welcome one and all to the new look emzeegee & the hungry three! Rebecca at Artistree Designs shmick'd this baby up for me, and I have to say I am loving it. Sassy, fun, gorgeous, and all about kids and food...oh, wait, that's ME! The blog redesign was a gift to myself - having decided not to close it down, it was time for a bit of a facelift. Editor in chief is also undergoing a bit of a facelift, with a brand spanking new gym membership (already well worn) and house renovations mere weeks away. It's all happening, people. Stay tuned.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you do deserve it. Yay!

Laura said...

I really like it!

Jenny Quld said...

Looks great!

the baker's wife said...

Whoa, this is great! The photos totally do it. Ace! Very fresh.

Weinraub Family said...

OMG, I LOVE your new page. I thought something was up with my computer when I clicked on "my favorites".

And woo hoo on the gym membership!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, absolutely love it - didn't know you had been thinking about ditching the idea.
That photo of the kids is absolutely gorgeous. x
-Ruby

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the new look! And I enjoy reading about your family, so I'm glad you're sticking with it!

-Christine

Chelley said...

Oh this blog is you!!


All over!!!!


Fantastic....