I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Nice, Shmice

Esquire magazine has recently published their list of people who aren't as nice as you'd think they'd be.

Harumph!

Nurses, clowns and flight attendants...okay, I get it. They deal with the general public when the general public are not at their best. They deserve to be not-so-nice. Alex Trebek, I've never met so I can't comment on his nice-ness factor. I don't know what a belletrist is (but doesn't it sound naughty?!) My personal favourite in the list is "fathers of female tennis pros," because they certainly seem to get into a whole heap of trouble, don't they?

..but... PASTRY CHEFS? Says WHO (other than Esquire) that we're not nice?

I am *so* nice. Especially when I'm not being a bitch.

No comments: